Jim Carrey discusses the importance of doing what you love at a collegiate commencement ceremony. His message becomes very clear at the end of this short video: "you can fail at what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love."
- Find someone that absolutely loves what they do for work. Ask your friends, parents, relatives, and teachers to help you find this person.
- Get in contact with this person and set up a time to meet with them or talk with them on the phone.
- Ask them the following questions and write down your answers:
- Why do you love what you do?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What obstacles did you experience and how did you overcome them?
- What advice would you have for me to be successful at my dream job?