This video puts a different spin on how much “time” you have in your life. Young or old, it begs the question: “why not work as hard as you can, at everything that you do?” Whether it is making your bed, practicing your trumpet, or playing in the city championship final, work to the best of your ability and don’t waste a single jellybean.
- Write down one of your most important goals (team captain, dream job, etc.).
- Today, you get a phone call from someone that lets you know that one week from today, you will have the opportunity to try out for your most important goal. If you do really well and impress, you will be a team captain or have your dream job for the rest of your life.
- What 3 things would you do every day for the next week to get ready for this try out? Remember, this is something you want very badly!
- For the next four weeks, do these 3 things every day (or at least 5x per week). Make sure someone knows what those three things are so they can help hold you accountable.
- After the four weeks are over, are you better than you were one month ago? Imagine doing this for two months? Six months? One year?