High School Success Seminar
at Franklin Fine Arts Center in Old Town, Chicago
This interactive, 4-hour workshop will prepare your student to excel in high school, inside and outside of the classroom.
220 Youth Leadership is empowering students across the globe to close the gap between where they are and their 220 (Second-to-None) Life.
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOUR STUDENT WILL:
- Design a 10-year vision for their 220 Life, creating lasting intrinsic motivation and purpose
- Set meaningful goals to ensure success each semester, inside and outside of the classroom
- Shatter fears to overcome challenging obstacles and distractions faced by high school students
- Organize their life and schedule using proven time management and productivity strategies
- Discover their strengths and passions to ensure involvement in exciting student organizations
- Become a leader using self-leadership strategies
THE WORKSHOP ALSO INCLUDES:
- Access to our digital Kickstarter Workbook
- Q&A Session at the end for students & parents
- Access to the 220 Mastermind Follow Up Program (2x-monthly Webinars & Private Emails for 1 year)
- 60-minute follow up call with a 220 Founder
- Top 10 Student Leadership Videos
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
“Waking up every day to help students overcome their own limiting beliefs, teaching them to live their lives based on passion, excitement and fulfillment, and seeing their faces when they begin to understand what’s possible in their life… now THAT’S what gets us out of bed.
We work tirelessly to create opportunities for students to realize their 220 Life. And we wouldn’t have it any other way. Because if we could have one job in the world, we’d choose this one every time.”
Matthew & Joseph Moheban
Co-Founders of 220 & Workshop Facilitators