LEADERSHIP STARTS WITH LEADING YOURSELF
A leader isn't the person with the title, the one speaking or the one standing at the front of the room. True leadership is leading by example without ever having to say anything. Leading by example means inspiring others by living with passion and setting and achieving challenging goals for yourself, which gives every student the potential to be a strong leader.
This is where our current system fails- students are required to follow the traditional path to minimum standards and "safe" jobs instead of letting them create their 220 Life. They either fit in the system by "playing the game", or they don't, which leaves students with high potential falling by the wayside.
We teach students that regardless of their background, circumstances, or self-limiting beliefs, they can have any life they want. It comes down to creating a compelling future, turning that vision into a tangible action plan, and learning the science of achievement to make it a reality.
LESSONS & TOPICS
- How to create a compelling future to unlock motivation
- How to transform potential by setting "unrealistic" goals
- Why failure & obstacles are required for success
- How to reverse engineer a life full of passion by using your current daily platforms
- The mindset, skills & processes top performers use
- Build mentor relationships to hold you accountable & accelerate your results
- Modern-day financial literacy and empowerment
- Afterschool programs
- School districts
- Student-driven nonprofits
- Community organizations
- Athletic programs & teams
- Greek chapters
- Youth providers