For Greek Organizations:
Turnkey courses, content and tools to help your chapter thrive for years to come
Fraternities & Sororities
College Mentoring Organizations
High School Alumni Programs
Some of our visionary partners
Chapters are struggling to survive in today’s Greek landscape.
With more scrutiny and suspensions than ever before, you’re trying to help your chapter evolve, but:
- Too much responsibility falls on young chapter leaders
- Members and committees are not held accountable
- You worry a few members could ruin everything
- Resources either fall short or don’t exist
220 courses and tools give you everything you need to permanently shift the culture of your chapter and help it thrive for years to come.
Phi Gamma Delta at Indiana University goes from disciplinary probation to the best fraternity on campus and best Phi Gam chapter in North America
- Chapter on disciplinary probation
- Member engagement & behavioral issues
- Historically low chapter GPA
- All freshmen not initiated due to grades
- Executive coaching for chapter leadership
- Implementation of Greek Executive Course
- Implementation of Chapter Performance Program
- Raised minimum GPA to 2.75 for initiation and scholarship probation
- 2020 Cheney Cup Recipient (best FIJI chapter in North America)
- 3x consecutive years named Indiana University's only Chapter of Excellence
- 3x consecutive years named best FIJI chapter in state of Indiana
- Multiple other National Fraternity Awards, including scholarship, campus involvement and community service
- Consecutive years of 100% initiation
Click to expand the Case Study Narrative
House Corporation President
“This program has provided immeasurable advantages in creating leaders of excellence in the undergraduate chapter. The integrity of these young men and the leadership program they bring are of the highest quality, and I would recommend them to any group without reservation.”
“220 helped me develop as a multi-faceted leader and young professional in ways I never expected. The program's structured, personalized curriculum drove me and the members of my organization to uphold a culture of personal development, collective betterment, and high organizational achievement."
“220’s program has had a significant impact on my success throughout college. The program has developed me into a more confident leader, helped me accomplish my most ambitious goals, and allowed me to become the best version of myself!"
Benefits of using 220
1. Take out the guesswork using proven, ready-to-go courses and tools
Our step-by-step Executive Courses will help you and your leadership team identify problem areas, create and finish key initiatives and hold your members accountable.
2. Get all the help you need with our live coaching & custom support
Our Team is here to make sure you succeed via your initial Onboarding Call, weekly Office Hours, email support- and even custom support if you need it- so all your specific needs are met.
3. Generate results with our practical approach to leadership and member performance
Everything we teach has been tested by our team and then validated through research and testing with Greek chapters. Instead of hoping committees and members will do what they're supposed to, our system will help you create a permanent culture shift towards performance and accountability- freeing you up to focus on what's important.
How It Works
HOW IT WORKS
1. Get peace of mind before you commit to anything with our free Strategy Call.
Speak to a 220 Team Member 1-on-1 where we’ll learn about you, your youth and your goals, and present you with options so you can decide if 220 is right for you.
Even if you decide we’re not the best fit, we’ll give you some tools and resources you can implement with your chapter right away.
HOW IT WORKS
2. Get started with ease using our Onboarding Course & Greek Toolkit
Once you purchase your membership, use our live Onboarding Call, step-by-step 220 Onboarding Course and Program Planning Tools to make getting started simple and fun.
- Live Onboarding Call with 220 Team
- The Greek Onboarding Course
- 220 Greek Toolkit- Includes 20 editable templates for all your goal-setting, position transition and reporting needs
- EZ Enrollment Form for your Leadership Team and all your members
HOW IT WORKS
3. Create a clear vision for your chapter with tangible goals and assigned action plans
The Greek Executive Course has 29 step-by-step lessons to help you:
- Organize and run your chapter like a company
- Facilitate a fun, powerful Executive Retreat to set long-term and near-term goals with the chapter
- Create an organizational and reporting structure that allows you to delegate authority and make sure your committees are doing their work
- Follow through on your key initiatives and take your chapter to the next level
HOW IT WORKS
4. Create a new level of measurable accountability for every member
The Chapter Performance Program measures every individual's contribution in the areas most valued by the chapter.
Implement a game-changing engagement and accountability program with all the tools you need to generate an all-around score for every member of your chapter.
Includes 34 lessons, plug-and-play tools, and reporting templates to share results with graduates each semester.
HOW IT WORKS
5. Overhaul your education program for all members with our practical Member Courses
Your members will have the mindset and skills to carve their own path to success- whatever that means to them.
They will increase the likelihood of being successful because they’re excited about their work and life.
Your members will have the confidence to dream big, take risks, lead their peers and leave their communities better than they found them.
Click on each certificate below to read the specific outcomes your members will experience.
HOW IT WORKS
6. Have custom content needs? We can help with that, too.
Whether you’re looking for accountability support, custom content or your own branded learning management system, 220 has the team and expertise to help you bring your vision to life.
- Executive Coaching for the President and Leadership Team
- Offload preparation of the Chapter Performance Program
- Customize the Chapter Performance Program
- Custom webinars & trainings
- Custom online courses
Custom Learning Management System with your own brand and content
“As former chapter presidents at Indiana University, we know how stressful it is to get all members doing what's best for the chapter.
We created 220 Greek to give chapters the tools we wished we had: a proven system to hold committees and members accountable, and permanently shift chapter culture."
Joseph & Matthew Moheban
Brothers & Founders of 220
Options to fit your needs
We have annual packages and custom services designed to meet all your programming, design and implementation goals.
220 Gives Back: Helping Young Entrepreneurs
220 donates 2.20% of net profits each year to support WagiLabs programs and students. WagiLabs is an organization that uses its 100% free and open-source curriculum to teach entrepreneurship to young students across the world. WagiLabs helps students unlock curiosity, compassion, and courage to come up with ideas that “do good” to help people, animals, and the environment. Click here to learn more about WagiLabs.
220 gives you instant access to high-quality, turnkey, proven courses to permanently shift your chapter culture, have fun leading your members and allow your chapter to thrive for years to come.
Book your free 15-minute strategy call
Book My Free Strategy Call