Turnkey courses, content and tools to help your students become leaders, creators and entrepreneurs in and out of the classroom
Urban and Rural High Schools
Charter Schools and Networks
Some of our visionary partners
Our education system is outdated.
That’s why visionary school leaders like you are working so hard to innovate outside Common Core and Standardized Testing.
But this isn’t easy.
You have an inspiring vision for your school, but...
- You don’t know how to get there
- You know you could be teaching your students more valuable knowledge and skills
- It’s hard to know where to start
- You feel pressure from tenured staff to keep doing things the old way
- What you’ve tried isn’t working
- You don’t have the time, resources or expertise to develop this in-house
The right education can teach every youth the mindset and skills they need to carve their own path and create any life they want.
Regardless of who they are or where they're starting.
That’s why we exist.
220 courses and tools give you a step-by-step program to teach your students what they should be learning in school-
how to become leaders, creators and entrepreneurs.
Edna Martin Christian Center goes from 0 to 100+ students engaged in a Leadership program, expands funding for Community Initiatives
- Brand new high school with only 1 incoming freshman class
- Need for freshmen to establish compelling vision and strong culture of excellence at school
- Strong reputation for community building & skill development, but needed help to achieve ambitious family engagement, youth education and job placement goals
- Summer pilot for middle school and incoming high school students
- Expanded programming and instructor training using The Leadership Course
- Community-wide student+family cohort to complete all 4 courses (Leadership, Professional, Entrepreneurship, Personal Finance)
- Additional applications using specific courses including youth entrepreneurship, resume + interview training and personal finance
- 100% students strongly agree they "feel more confident in their ability to create a life that excites them" and more results in image below.
- From 0 to 100+ students engaged.
- More students working together with their families to get the education and skills they need to improve the quality of their lives
- Multiple new and expanded funding opportunities to expand these inteventions to more people in the community
Case Study Narrative
What More People Are Saying
Dr. Raed Elaydi
Tenured Professor of Entrepreneurship
"Traditional education teaches you what they think you need to know. 220 allows you to discover the possibilities within you."
Founder, Life Skills Network
“You'll see the importance of your work. You're changing the world, one young person at a time. They'll use these skills and experiences for the rest of their lives.”
The First Tee, Phoenix
"They'll soon be venturing out into the 'real' world and with the help of 220, I feel I'm preparing them to be our next leaders. I'd highly recommend 220."
Founder, Directed Initiatives for Youth
"220 has been a game changer for our organization. They've provided us with incredible tools to equip, empower, and encourage young people."
Aspiring NBA Executive, 220 Student
"You inspired me, motivated me, and guided me in the exact direction I need. You taught me how to be a good friend, a leader, and how to pursue my dreams."
MSI, Senior Program Manager
“The brothers deliver resources and support with conviction, confidence, and pure genuine passion!”
Musician, 220 Student
"Before, I saw myself as unmotivated, didn’t really care about anything. I see a purpose in life now. I feel more motivated and actually want to work hard."
The First Tee, Virginia
“Not only did you inspire our students, but because of you both, my vision is growing beyond what I had thought it could in a week.”
Benefits of using 220
1. Take out the guesswork using proven, ready-to-go courses and tools
Our platform makes implementing engaging, personalized courses easy with everything you need to help your youth learn the skills they actually need to succeed.
2. Get all the help you need with our live coaching & custom support
Our Team is here to make sure you succeed via your initial Onboarding Call, weekly Office Hours, email support- and even custom support if you need it- so all your specific needs are met.
3. Generate results with our unique approach to content and learning
Everything we teach has been tested by our team and then validated through research and testing with youth all over the country. Instead of hoping they learn skills indirectly through our classes, youth learn these critical skills directly, then always them to their own goals.
How It Works
HOW IT WORKS
1. Get peace of mind before you commit to anything with our free Strategy Call.
Speak to a 220 Team Member 1-on-1 where we’ll learn about you, your youth and your goals, and present you with options so you can decide if 220 is right for you.
Even if you decide we’re not the best fit, we’ll give you some tools and resources you can implement with your youth right away.
HOW IT WORKS
2. Launch your new program with ease using our Onboarding Course & Planning Tools
Once you purchase your membership, use our live Onboarding Call, step-by-step 220 Onboarding Course and Program Planning Tools to make getting started simple and fun.
- Live Onboarding Call with 220 Team
- The Onboarding Course
- Step-by-Step Action Plan
- Customizable Course Schedules
- EZ Enrollment Form
HOW IT WORKS
3. Choose the best option for your youth with our 2 course styles
220 currently has 4 Learning Tracks:
Each learning track has an instructor-led lesson plan option (synchronous learning) and a student online course option (asynchronous learning). The content is the same either way- you just get to choose the learning setup that works best for you, your staff and your youth.
Instructor-Led Courses are best for live in-person or virtual sessions and include:
- Step-by-step Lesson Plans
- Scripted Slides
- Engaging Worksheets & Workbooks
- Built-in Rubrics & Assessments
Student Online Courses are best if you prefer youth complete the courses on their own and include:
- Accounts for each youth
- In-depth videos and articles
- Workbooks to personalize the learning for each youth
- Built-in Assessments
HOW IT WORKS
4. Maximize youth outcomes while saving time, money and energy by letting our program do the work for you
Whether you go with Instructor-Led or Online Courses, you get to do less work, save time and generate the student outcomes you’ve always wanted.
"Your youth will have the mindset and skills to carve their own path to success- whatever that means to them.
They will increase the likelihood of being successful because they’re excited about their work and life.
Whether it’s college-to-career, community college, accreditation or continuous learning, your youth will have the confidence to dream big, take risks, lead their peers and leave their communities better than they found them."
Click on each certificate below to read the specific outcomes your students will experience.
HOW IT WORKS
5. Have custom content needs? We can help with that, too.
Whether you’re looking for accountability support, custom content or your own branded learning management system, 220 has the team and expertise to help you bring your vision to life.
- Custom webinars & trainings
- Custom curriculum development
- Custom online course
- Custom video production
- Custom Learning Management System with your own brand and content
We started this company because this was our journey.
We were fortunate growing up to learn these critical skills from family, coaches, mentors and extracurricular experiences.
These skills helped us carve our own path and live out our dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We started this company so we could help every youth get this same education, carve their own unique path, and help solve the world's greatest challenges.
Joseph & Matthew Moheban
Brothers & Founders of 220
Ready to learn more?
1. Book a 15-minute call
Click Book My Free Strategy Call to set up a time that works for you to connect with a 220 Team Member.
2. Use the courses
Each course is packed with the personalized, practical lessons students should be learning
3. Watch them succeed
Watch your students unlock motivation, build confidence and set bigger goals for their future
No more time and money wasted on boring, outdated, ineffective content
No more disengaged, unmotivated students
No more wishing you could have the impact you've always wanted
220 Gives Back: Helping Young Entrepreneurs
220 donates 2.20% of net profits each year to support WagiLabs programs and students. WagiLabs is an organization that uses its 100% free and open-source curriculum to teach entrepreneurship to young students across the world. WagiLabs helps students unlock curiosity, compassion, and courage to come up with ideas that “do good” to help people, animals, and the environment. Click here to learn more about WagiLabs.