For Workforce Development:
Turnkey courses, content and tools to help youth get the skills they need, get back to work and be prepared for lifelong success
Local, Regional & State Workforce Agencies
Opportunity Youth & Family Engagement
Some of our visionary partners
There are currently 4.6 million opportunity youth in the USA (Aspen Community Solutions).
That’s why visionary workforce and economic development agencies are working so hard to close the opportunity gap for 14-24 year-olds.
But this isn’t easy.
You have an inspiring vision for the youth in your jurisdiction, but...
- You don’t know how to get there
- You know you could be teaching your students more valuable knowledge and skills
- It’s hard to know where to start
- You need more time, money and expertise to build new programs
- It’s hard to know what will work for all your different populations
- Stringing together free resources hasn’t worked
The right education can teach every youth the mindset and skills they need to get back into the workforce, create financial stability and experience their definition of success.
Regardless of who they are or where they're starting.
That’s why we exist.
220 courses and tools give you a step-by-step program to not just help your youth get back to school or into the workforce- but ultimately help them become leaders, creators and entrepreneurs.
EmployIndy goes from monthly in-person trainings to a full learning management system with on-demand courses to serve all of Marion County
- Quality monthly in-person trainings limited to those who could attend in-person
- 10 initial courses on a learning management system that didn't meet technical, feature or scale requirements
- Engagement and content goals for their multiple county-wide programs
- Conversion of monthly live trainings into online courses
- Additional course development to support WorkOne, JRI, MAP, JAG, YES Indy and Indy Achieves brands
- City-wide key stakeholder feedback session to understand user questions, suggested platform improvements, and how to best leverage the platform for maximum usage
- Transitioned existing courses to new, feature-rich and scalable learning management system
- Brand, marketing and video production services
- New EmployIndy Learning Hub with over 75 engaging courses (and counting) to support all EmployIndy initiatives and all service providers in Marion County
Case Study Narrative (click to expand)
Chief Programs Officer
"Matthew – Really appreciate your leadership, technical guidance and expertise to not only help call out questions we didn’t know we should be asking, to get a quality product for users, but for your administrative and project management skills as well which proved invaluable towards keeping this project on task, schedule and within budget. Thanks again."
Chief Dev. & External Officer
"WOW – it seems like just last week we connected 220 and the YES Indy team to build out this set of courses for the network but in reality I know it has been a thoughtfully orchestrated and executed project for many, many months. Congratulations, team, for getting this over the finish line! The expansion and improvements to the Learning Hub over the past year have been nothing short of remarkable!"
"These are amazing!!! I told Matt that I was sad that our contract has come to an end, as working with you and Alex have been a pleasure. I think we (well you guys😊), produced an incredible product and took everything I had in my head and made it real."
What More People Are Saying
Dr. Raed Elaydi
Tenured Professor of Entrepreneurship
"Traditional education teaches you what they think you need to know. 220 allows you to discover the possibilities within you."
Founder, Life Skills Network
“You'll see the importance of your work. You're changing the world, one young person at a time. They'll use these skills and experiences for the rest of their lives.”
The First Tee, Phoenix
"They'll soon be venturing out into the 'real' world and with the help of 220, I feel I'm preparing them to be our next leaders. I'd highly recommend 220."
Founder, Directed Initiatives for Youth
"220 has been a game changer for our organization. They've provided us with incredible tools to equip, empower, and encourage young people."
Aspiring NBA Executive, 220 Student
"You inspired me, motivated me, and guided me in the exact direction I need. You taught me how to be a good friend, a leader, and how to pursue my dreams."
MSI, Senior Program Manager
“The brothers deliver resources and support with conviction, confidence, and pure genuine passion!”
Musician, 220 Student
"Before, I saw myself as unmotivated, didn’t really care about anything. I see a purpose in life now. I feel more motivated and actually want to work hard."
The First Tee, Virginia
“Not only did you inspire our students, but because of you both, my vision is growing beyond what I had thought it could in a week.”
Benefits of using 220
1. Take out the guesswork using proven, ready-to-go courses and tools
Our platform makes implementing engaging, personalized courses easy with everything you need to help your youth learn the skills they actually need to succeed.
2. Get all the help you need with our live coaching & custom support
Our Team is here to make sure you succeed via your initial Onboarding Call, weekly Office Hours, email support- and even custom support if you need it- so all your specific needs are met.
3. Generate results with our unique approach to content and learning
Everything we teach has been tested by our team and then validated through research and testing with youth all over the country. Instead of hoping they learn skills indirectly through our classes, youth learn these critical skills directly, then always them to their own goals.
How It Works
HOW IT WORKS
1. Get peace of mind before you commit to anything with our free Strategy Call.
Speak to a 220 Team Member 1-on-1 where we’ll learn about you, your youth and your goals, and present you with options so you can decide if 220 is right for you.
Even if you decide we’re not the best fit, we’ll give you some tools and resources you can implement with your youth right away.
HOW IT WORKS
2. Launch your new program with ease using our Onboarding Course & Planning Tools
Once you purchase your membership, use our live Onboarding Call, step-by-step 220 Onboarding Course and Program Planning Tools to make getting started simple and fun.
- Live Onboarding Call with 220 Team
- The Onboarding Course
- Step-by-Step Action Plan
- Customizable Course Schedules
- EZ Enrollment Form
HOW IT WORKS
3. Choose the best option for your youth with our 2 course styles
220 currently has 4 Learning Tracks:
Each learning track has an instructor-led lesson plan option (synchronous learning) and a student online course option (asynchronous learning). The content is the same either way- you just get to choose the learning setup that works best for you, your staff and your youth.
Instructor-Led Courses are best for live in-person or virtual sessions and include:
- Step-by-step Lesson Plans
- Scripted Slides
- Engaging Worksheets & Workbooks
- Built-in Rubrics & Assessments
Student Online Courses are best if you prefer youth complete the courses on their own and include:
- Accounts for each youth
- In-depth videos and articles
- Workbooks to personalize the learning for each youth
- Built-in Assessments
HOW IT WORKS
4. Maximize youth outcomes while saving time, money and energy by letting our program do the work for you
Whether you go with Instructor-Led or Online Courses, you get to do less work, save time and generate the student outcomes you’ve always wanted.
"Your youth will have the mindset and skills to carve their own path to success- whatever that means to them.
They will increase the likelihood of being successful because they’re excited about their work and life.
Whether it’s college-to-career, community college, accreditation or continuous learning, your youth will have the confidence to dream big, take risks, lead their peers and leave their communities better than they found them."
Click on each certificate below to read the specific outcomes your students will experience.
HOW IT WORKS
5. Have custom content needs? We can help with that, too.
Whether you’re looking for accountability support, custom content or your own branded learning management system, 220 has the team and expertise to help you bring your vision to life.
- Custom webinars & trainings
- Custom curriculum development
- Custom online course
- Custom video production
- Custom Learning Management System with your own brand and content
We started this company because this was our journey.
We were fortunate growing up to learn these critical skills from family, coaches, mentors and extracurricular experiences.
These skills helped us carve our own path and live out our dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We started this company so we could help every youth get this same education, carve their own unique path, and help solve the world's greatest challenges.
Joseph & Matthew Moheban
Brothers & Founders of 220
Ready to learn more?
1. Book a 15-minute call
Click Book My Free Strategy Call to set up a time that works for you to connect with a 220 Team Member.
2. Use the courses
Each course is packed with the personalized, practical lessons students should be learning
3. Watch them succeed
Watch your students unlock motivation, build confidence and set bigger goals for their future
No more time and money wasted on boring, outdated, ineffective content
No more disengaged, unmotivated students
No more wishing you could have the impact you've always wanted
Options to fit your needs
We have annual packages and custom services designed to meet all your programming, design and implementation goals.
220 Gives Back: Helping Young Entrepreneurs
220 donates 2.20% of net profits each year to support WagiLabs programs and students. WagiLabs is an organization that uses its 100% free and open-source curriculum to teach entrepreneurship to young students across the world. WagiLabs helps students unlock curiosity, compassion, and courage to come up with ideas that “do good” to help people, animals, and the environment. Click here to learn more about WagiLabs.